‘Tis the season for holiday gift guides! Last year I was so grateful for the love and support of my gift guides and so this year I thought I would continue the tradition and share a guide each day this week as we head into Thanksgiving week with Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday around the corner! Today I am sharing with you the ultimate holiday gift guide for her, which is perfect for your best friends, mother, sister, sister in law and pretty much any woman in your life! AND if you’re looking for ideas to put on your own list this guide might just give you some ideas as well 😉
See below for some of my favorite gal gifts this year, along with all of the links to buy from places offering sales now and on Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday:
1. The Black and Blush Tortoise Sunglasses from Lele Sadoughi – These sunglasses are not only chic, but they also have that gorgeous gold bar that is flattering on so many face shapes!
2. The Jenni Kayne Cheetah Mules – I have had my eye on these shoes for months now and I am finally caving in and getting them for myself this week with all of the sales. These are definitely a splurge but having tried them on myself and walked around in them, I can tell you that you’ll live in these especially with Cheetah print being so loved this season. Sign up for Jenni Kayne emails and you’ll receive a coupon for now, and will be the first to know about their Black Friday sale!
3. Olive + Piper Earrings – I have 3 pairs of earrings from Oliver + Piper and every single pair I wear receives compliments! I swear by these earrings. The Porter style comes in silver or gold and they are my go-to statement earring currently — they aren’t too bold yet aren’t so simple that they don’t enhance an outfit. Add these earrings to a simple outfit of black leather leggings and a black sweater, and you have a chic attire for dinner with friends.
4. The Senreve Midi Bag in Pebbled Chestnut – This. Bag. If you have followed along with me you have seen me carrying this bag around since the Summer. I adore it and it’s versatility. It can be a handbag, a tote bag or a backpack in a matter of seconds. As someone who travels often, the backpack straps are lifesavers. For all my ladies who travel constantly or are on the go and looking for a chic and versatile bag, this is it.
5. The Northface Arctic Parka II – My mother in law got me this coat since my previous winter coat became my “dog walking” jacket — complete with bulldog slobber and loose goose feathers coming out of one of the seams. This coat is incredible. Extremely warm and comfortable while being figure flattering makes it the ideal addition to any lady’s winter wardrobe. Anyone you buy this for will love you forever.
6. Target Leopard Print Throw – This might be my favorite gift on the list. This is the softest throw blanket I’ve ever felt. And the best part? It’s just $28 at Target. These blankets are ALWAYS sold out at Target so go ahead and buy it online rather than going to your store, and do it quickly before everyone else catches on to how great this throw is 😉 I’ve purchased about five of these as gifts for friends this year already.
7. PJs by Rachel Parcell – These PJs look so cute and I’ve had my eye on them for a while. I know they are on my list for Sean to get me this year!
8. The Nightstand Gift by Box Fox – Okay. This is my go-to gift for every woman in my life. Here’s why: it’s such a brilliant gift. The idea behind this gift is that it includes everything (both pretty and useful) to stock your nightstand. A beautiful hand lotion, a Voluspa candle with a bottle of matches, a daily devotional about Self Care and a geode for decor, this box is one of my favorite gifts to give for Christmas and birthdays to my friends and loved ones. Now I need them to create one for a coffee table…
9. Faux Leather Spanx – Last but not least these leggings are just the best. And ANY lady who receives these will love them for their power hold, support and how opaque they are. These leggings are so chic and versatile, and unlike other leggings these bad boys do not become sheer once on. I get so many questions about these so it only makes sense to include them here!
Comment below if you purchase any of these gifts or if you have any questions! AND if you haven’t joined me on my lifestyle IG account @keriketterer, make sure to do so for a gift guide that is all about treating yourself this holiday season 😉
Tomorrow I’ll be sharing my guide For Him here on the blog, followed by a gift guide for entrepreneurs on Wednesday and guide for spreading love by purchasing from small businesses on Friday!
See you back here tomorrow! And as always, thank you so much for following along here on the Always Yours blog!
share on facebook
add a comment
add a comment /