It’s day 2 of the Annual Always Yours Holiday Gift Guides!
Every year I put together a round up of my favorite gifts for everyone on your list, and today we are kicking off with gifts for all the important women and men in your life. Yesterday I shared my first guide filled with gifts from my favorite small businesses, as well as priceless ways to help small businesses throughout the season. If you haven’t seen that Holiday Guide yet, you can check it out here!
When I make these holiday gift guides, I only include items that I own or are purchasing myself as gifts this year, which is my way of ensuring you’ll love everything as much as I do. This year I have to say, these round ups are real good! And in both lists you will find items from some of my favorite small businesses as well.
Let’s start with the 2020 Holiday Gift Guide for her below!
- James Michelle Gold or Silver Dome Ring: This is the perfect “everyday” accessory that I’ve had my eye on forever. I own a few rings from James Michelle Jewelry and love them so much that I added this one to my own wishlist this year. Plus there is a sale going on for Black Friday!
- Anthropologie Driftwood Candle: There are SO many people in our lives buying homes, moving and renovating right now, so I wanted to be sure to include a great gift for the “hostess,” “housewarming” or the “new homeowner” in your life. This driftwood candle not only smells incredible, but it also looks gorgeous on any coffee table, built in shelf or center of a dining room table or kitchen island. It’s taking everything in me not to buy it for myself right now.
- So Many Thoughts on Royal Style: For the Crown lover and British Royal Family obsessor in your life, this book just made it’s debut in November and it’s the perfect gift for anyone who follows along closely with the fashion and lifestyle of the British Royal Family.
- Jcrew Polartec Sherpa Coat: I LOVE this cream and camel colored sherpa coat. I own it myself and I’ve already bought two to give as gifts to women in my life who I know will adore it as much as I do. It’s perfect for wearing around the house when you’re chilly, when running or taking a morning power walk in the colder months, or for wearing in the car when you don’t want to wear a large jacket. If you live in the Southern states, this is perfect to wear throughout the winter.
- Dyson Airwrap: When I do IG stories, many of you ask my what products and tools I use on my hair. And this one is something I use daily. If you see my hair straight, I’ve blown it dry with the Dyson dryer that comes in this set, and then smoothed it out with the round brush attachment. I swear by it. If you’re looking for a great investment gift for mom, sister or wife, this would be my top pick this year.
- Ginger Jar and Tassel Bracelet from the Tiny Tassel: If you have been following me for a while, you know I love Charleston, SC. And every single time I visit Charleston, SC, I have to visit Mimi at the Tiny Tassel. Mimi makes the most gorgeous feminine jewelry and accessories, especially her signature tassel earrings. But these Ginger Jar and Tassel Bracelets are my favorite, and I buy them for everyone on my list because — how can you go wrong with ginger jar and tassels?
- Krewe Dupe Sunglasses: Okay. So this is my favorite find this year. I’ve had my eye on the Krewe St. Louis sunglasses for quite some time, but to be honest, I can’t bring myself to pull the trigger to purchase a $355 pair of sunglasses right now with the state of the world, all we have going on right now, and the fact that I already own designer sunglasses (ahem.. I don’t need another pair). But these that I discovered are incredibly similar in shape, style and color to the ones I’ve had my eye on, and so I had to pick up a pair. And WOW. They are good. Real good. So, if you’re looking for gifts for the fashionista in your life but don’t have the budget for designer sunglasses and gifts this year, these right here need to be on your list.
- Sweater Blanket: This sweater blanket from Target is soft, pretty and cost effective, which makes it a great gift for so many. Add this cute mug and hot cocoa set from my friends at Gus and Ruby Letterpress to go with it, and you have a snuggly gift set for the holiday season.
- Kristen Ess Hair Curling Wand: This curling wand is my absolute favorite and it’s created by the woman who does Lauren Conrad’s hair regularly, so you know it’s amazing. It works beautifully, gives curls that last all day (mine last two days with this wand) and it looks beautiful on a bathroom counter. For your mother, sister and best friend, this gift is ideal.
- Aerin Perfume Discovery Set: This is a perfect gift, especially for Mom or a perfume lover in your life. This gorgeous little set of Aerin perfume comes beautifully packaged and filled with all of the best and elegant scents from Aerin. Purchase it as one gift, or purchase the set and separate the bottles for a stocking stuffer.
And now for the most requested gift list this season — the Holiday Gift Guide for Men!
- Farmhouse Turntable: This record player and turntable is not only cool, but it looks amazing. It’s the perfect gift for someone who has recently purchased his new house, or for the music lover. Pair with a few of his favorite vinyls (vintage or not) and you’ll have a perfectly thoughtful gift.
- Le Labo Santal 33: You cannot go wrong with this cologne. It’s universal (can work for men or women), but I find that it smells great on men. It works with the body chemistry of so many, so it’s a safe bet it will be well-loved by whoever you purchase it for.
- Wooden Poker Set: I love this set for the guy who has a regular game night with friends. Not only does it have everything included for poker night in this one box, but everything matches and looks sleek.
- Phone Charger and Sanitizer: So, we own phone sanitizers in our home and use them regularly (phones are grossly covered in bacteria and viruses). What I love about this gift is that it charges his phone and sanitizes at the same time, AND it’s a place to store his phone at night. Let’s just say there are 3 men on my list getting this as a gift this year.
- Khiels Anti-Aging Set: Most husbands/boyfriends/fiancés do not think about face products — and then suddenly you catch them red handed in your bathroom opening up your expensive face cream. This set from Khiel’s is one that I gave to Sean last year as a stocking stuffer and he uses these products regularly now. The packaging is masculine too, so guys won’t be as opposed to having a beauty regimen 😉
- Beer Cooler: This beer cooler set is perfect for the guy who loves to boat, beach, hike, etc and take his beverages with him. This beer cooler set has different attachments that keeps your beverages cold — one attachment goes around a can and the other attaches to the bottom of the can.
- Cocktail Making Kit: For the guy who loves to make craft cocktails and maybe has a bar cart or wet bar in his home, this cocktail making set is a perfect gift. It includes modernized versions of single tool you need to make any cocktail, and it looks great.
- Truffle Hot Sauce Gift Box: This truffle chili infused hot sauce is well loved by many men who love to cook and bbq, and this set looks incredible. Purchase this set to wrap and give as one gift, or purchase and separate into stocking stuffers for all the men in your household.
- Merino Wool Sweater: Sean owns this sweater and I LOVE when he wears it for photos and for the holidays. It comes in a few different colors, but you can never go wrong with the cream/natural shade. And there is a huge sale on this sweater too.
- Mocassins: Slippers are always a perfect gift for guys — every year we get slippers for someone on our list, and these are always my go to.
- Yeti Cooler: Calling all people looking for an investment gift for Dad. I swear by this cooler because it truly works. We are giving one to my father this year after he loved using ours for a fishing trip — all of the contents stayed cold for the entire day, and he was amazed.
- Jeni’s Ice Cream: I have to give my friend Julie from Fete Collection kudos for introducing me to this ice cream. Jeni’s Ice Cream is next level good. And my husband is obsessed with it now, so much so that I’ve ordered him a batch to arrive for Christmas. The best part is that you can order all of the flavors you want online, and Jeni’s will ship them directly to you, completely frozen and with dry ice. Choose 4, 6 or 8 flavors that the recipient will love, and watch the excitement over the delivery when it arrives. The two favorite flavors approved by Sean? Skillet Cinnamon Roll and Gooey Butter Cake. My favorites? Brambleberry Crisp and Savannah Buttermint. Hint: order these online about 1 week in advance to make sure that they arrive on the date you want.
Happy Shopping, friends! And most importantly — wishing you and yours an amazing Thanksgiving, from our house to yours!
**some links above are affiliate links, however all opinions are my own and I only recommend products that I have tried or have purchased for others**
share on facebook
add a comment
add a comment /